Sensi Valley provides a comprehensive package of compliance and administrative services to help cannabis operatives enter the compliant, regulated cannabis industry and remain compliant once in. We understand that the complex regulatory web is hard to navigate making the permitting process and future operational guidelines overwhelming for small business operatives. Our team of professionals and industry experts are here to help! Plus, by working collectively with hundreds of operatives, we can reduce overhead and share costs to increase your overall profit. We want you to do what you do best: Grow! And let us take care of the rest!
Profit Sharing Our cultivation to consumption facility provides members the ability to participate in the profit stream from their harvest until the final product is consumed. Members profit form flower and all value added products created from their product deposited to this facility.
- Compliance & permit application guidance and expertise
- Standard Operating Procedures to meet permit requirements, improve your operations, and ensure a safe work environment
- Accounting software to track your revenue and expenses and assist with budgeting
- Regulatory Reporting to assist with tax reporting and reporting to all required government agencies
- HR & Payroll support to help track employees, improve operational efficiency, and meet federal and state employment laws.
- Seed-to-Sale Tracking Software to track product from cultivation to consumption and provides data and compliant, regulatory reporting services throughout cultivation, manufacturing, and point-of-sale processes.
- Marketing & Branding: Collective marketing & premium branding power that increases the value of the product.
- Shared Costs: Collective shouldering of compliance, regulatory auditing, and other expenses reduces your overhead costs.